Fwd: [perseus_SDR] Advise needed - second Perseus

  • LZ1JY
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
      Hi again,

      Looks like nobody wants to give an advise to me, or my mail did not
      reach the group. I feel some level of ignorance , maybe because of my
      wrong question or prefix ?

      Thanks anyway and good luck all.

      Nick LZ1JY

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2013
          Hello Nick,

          You can announce here that you have a PERSEUS for sale.
          It has been done before and that is how I purchased my second PERSEUS.

          Often a price is stated as a guide and the message to contact the seller
          off list.

          I hope this helps,

          Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt
        • LZ1JY
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 7, 2013
            OOOO, thereis a life here, thanks Roeloff,

            Appreciated the reply, will follow the idea!

            Thanks a lot

            Nick

            On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 22:04:54 +0200
            "Roelof Bakker" <roelof@...> wrote:
            > Hello Nick,
            >
            > You can announce here that you have a PERSEUS for sale.
            > It has been done before and that is how I purchased my second
            >PERSEUS.
            >
            > Often a price is stated as a guide and the message to contact the
            >seller
            > off list.
            >
            > I hope this helps,
            >
            > Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt

          • Rafman®

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 7, 2013
              Yes CJ ,

              I can send it to US with surface mail , takes about 20 days and cost
              is 18GBP,
              My asking price is USD750 for mint condition unit , see photos....
              Thanks
              73 Nick

              On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:49:39 -0400
              Rafman® <shortwaves@...> wrote:
              > What do you want for it?
              > Will you ship to US?
              >
              > 73 de K4RAF
              >
              > *Broadband: Speed, Distance, Reliability, Cost**..*.*Pick three*
              > *-**
              > http://livestream.com/rafwireless
              > http://www.youtube.com/user/Rafmanne**
              > http://twitter.com/Rafmanne*
              > * <http://twitter.com/Rafmanne>****http://audioboo.fm/Rafmanne
              > http://picasaweb.google.com/rafwireless*** *<--Photo Albums*
              >
              > **
              > <http://www.youtube.com/user/Rafmanne>
              >

              > On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM, <lz1@...> wrote:
              >
              >> **
              >>

              >> Hi again,
              >>
              >> Looks like nobody wants to give an advise to me, or my mail did not
              >> reach the group. I feel some level of ignorance , maybe because of
              >>my
              >> wrong question or prefix ?
              >>
              >> Thanks anyway and good luck all.
              >>
              >> Nick LZ1JY
              >>
              >> --- препратеното съобщение следва ---

            • LZ1JY
              Message 7 of 8 , Jun 10, 2013
              SECOND PERSEUS SDR
              I am selling my second Perseus SDR software defined HF receiver with
              original box, software disk, tested for RFIpower supply, all in mint
              condition. Very little use- few hours, and receiver is a high serial
              number (033xx). Item is in pristine condition with no scratches. I am
              non smoker.
              Asking EURO 550 , buyer pay shipping -about 18GBP to US, 12 to UK, 10
              to EU. PayPal payment is preferable.
              Thanks,
              Nick LZ1JY

            • cornelishoek
              Message 8 of 8 , Jun 12, 2013
                hi Nick,

                If it is still available I would buy your Perseus SDR,

                my personal mail bounced back (sender domain does not match SPF records )

                Cornelis DG7SEH