Problem with Bobcat and Version 4x Software

  • tim.winter42
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      I wonder if anyone else has noticed a problem when using Bobcat 3.01 with Perseus software 4x ?

      I have found that if I am listening on 40m CW and then go to 20m and listen on USB when I go back to 40m the mode has set its self to AM which can be rather hard on the ears!

      I think that this has something to do with the reverse CW and reverse RTTY modes, probably Bobcat is storing the wrong coding for the modes.

      It might just be my set up as I have not seen anyone else commenting on this effect.

      Any ideas would be appreciated.

      Tim G4AOK
    • LZ1JY
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
        Hi everyone,

        Can i get any advise here- I have a spare Perseus in mint condition.
        Beside e-bay , where i can sell it? Sorry , if the group is not for
        such topics , it is my fist time....
        Any advice will be appreciated!
        Regards!
        Nick LZ1JY