RE: [perseus_SDR] Tmate 2 questions

  • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2013

      FWIW I just bought one. Need toys…

      Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

      http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

      From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pd0psb@...

      I saw Tmate 2 has been released.

    • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2013

        Hi,

        Of course!

        Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

        http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

        From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pd0psb@...

        Do you plan user definable integration in V2?
        Then it surely will get all functions needed ;-)

      • Sandro
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2013
          I don't think it would be possible as the interface specifications of Tmate 2 are property of Woodboxradio and reserved.

          73 Sandro

          Message 4 of 5 , May 11, 2013
            Paul, I don't want to start another debate here but I definitely don't agree.

            What you say doesn't make any sense to me.

            Market: what market are you referring to?
            Let's go to see the meaning of the word "market" first.

            I stop here, as again I don't want to start the nth debate (and smart people know what I'm saying).

            73 Sandro

            Message 5 of 5 , May 12, 2013

              Also,

              There’s no technical reason why you couldn’t use two x Tmate 2 with the same program, one for TX VFO, one for RX VFO etc. If only Yaesu would sell their FTDX-9000 VFO assemblies, but the will not L .

              Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

              http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

              From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pd0psb@...

              Just saying that Simon would certainly know how to get the best out of Tmate2.