Re: [perseus_SDR] Questions from a Perseus Newbie

  • Wolfgang Bueschel
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 24, 2013
      Document Not Found
      The document you requested could not be found.

      May you can store the file as .doc file format of older Office 2003/2007,
      it's a easy matter on Office WinWord

      vy73 wb df5sx

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3 11:55 AM
        Hello Roelof,
        Having hunted down some 800+ NDBs on my Afedri, I' m now eager in getting my new Perseus to help me further down the log.
        I found your kind bandwith-helping in our Perseus group. And I wonder if I too
        could receive you file containing memory tweaking and the regisry tweaking...
        Thank you in advance, I' looking forward to hearing from you!

        Kind regards
        Göran / SM7IYM
        Perseus newbie