Re: [perseus_SDR] Questions from a Perseus Newbie

  • Don
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 23, 2013
      Hi George,

      You should be able to copy/cut and paste the .dat file to the same
      directory as your Perseus.exe program. But first move or temporarily
      rename any USER1 file you may now have in there. Then start/re-start
      Perseus and then klick on the USER1 (or what ever name Roelof gave it)
      bank button in the lower right corner.

      The .docx file is a MS Word file.

      Enjoy!

      Don KPC6NDB
      Upland, CA
      34.10 -117.63 1250ft
      R-75 w/250Hz 2x R-71A w/250Hz R-70
      Perseus SDR-IQ FUNcube Dongle Pro+
      FRG-100B SR-AF & LPF DSP599zx
      MFJ-784B HD-1418 AF-1 MSB-1
      PA0RDT Mini-Whip x2 @ 25ft
      RYO Active Antenna @ 25ft
      LFL1010 ALA100L x2

      On 23-Apr-13 18:41, George wrote:

      > Thanks Don for your comments.Much appreciated.The attachments from
      > Roelof came through satisfactorily but they are in a file format that my
      > computer will not open.I am confident that I will eventually be able to
      > recover the files - just need sometime to search the internet for hints
      > on how to handle *.DAT and *.DOCX files.
      >
      > Thanks again,
      >
      > 73, George M(N2XM)

    • Wolfgang Bueschel
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 24, 2013
        Document Not Found
        The document you requested could not be found.

        May you can store the file as .doc file format of older Office 2003/2007,
        it's a easy matter on Office WinWord

        vy73 wb df5sx

        > This doc will tell you how to reduce the CW bandwidth down so low you will
        > be quite happy.
        >
        > http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/OOF2Ue_V62J-5yw7Bcu_WP0SOoMDzJqXfEz8r5jf8gKCMLH
        > AsTecaM1auEoKLpUmRw5Ne4rGv9ybBU-yJoMAa6j8GDfUASI/Perseus%20CW%20bandwidth.do
        > cx
        >
        > Bill

      • sm7iym
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 3, 2013
          Hello Roelof,
          Having hunted down some 800+ NDBs on my Afedri, I' m now eager in getting my new Perseus to help me further down the log.
          I found your kind bandwith-helping in our Perseus group. And I wonder if I too
          could receive you file containing memory tweaking and the regisry tweaking...
          Thank you in advance, I' looking forward to hearing from you!

          Kind regards
          Göran / SM7IYM
          Perseus newbie