RE: [perseus_SDR] software

  • Guido Schotmans |
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 20, 2013
      > 2. When prompted for a driver browse to the WinUSB folder.

      Win7 doesn't prompt for a driver. It automatically start searching on the
      web and that's where it is going wrong.

      You have to go to device manager and search for the device with a yellow
      question mark. Right-click on it and choose update driver. There you can
      choose to go to the correct folder on your computer.

      73,

      Guido.
    • Alberto I2PHD
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 20, 2013
        On 4/20/2013 3:33 PM, bigjohn45m wrote:

        i tried I2phd link to googleon older .exe and google says it doesn't exist.

        Just out of curiosity, which link did you try that failed ?
        Maybe I have to adjust some pointers...

        --
        73 Alberto I2PHD