RE: [perseus_SDR] software
Big John, I just sent you a Dropbox email with a link to 4.0b (my favorite), 4.0c and the WinUSB drivers. All you should need to get it running in 60 seconds or less.
1. Plug in the Perseus to a free USB port.
2. When prompted for a driver browse to the WinUSB folder.
3. Copy the 4.0b or 4.0c directories to your hard drive and run the perseus.exe file.
4. The warning messages about expiring are for optional licenses – UNCHECK the box(es) and you should be up and running.
have tried to down load. drivers and control software. unzipping 4.0c, i get file errors. i purchased this rx used and i did not get a factory disc. cd supplied has info on windows 7 format. i have spent over 6 hours fighting this software. does any one have a factory cd i can get a copy of ???. i tried I2phd link to googleon older .exe and google says it doesn't exist. 73 john w9dgm
> 2. When prompted for a driver browse to the WinUSB folder.Win7 doesn't prompt for a driver. It automatically start searching on the
web and that's where it is going wrong.
You have to go to device manager and search for the device with a yellow
question mark. Right-click on it and choose update driver. There you can
choose to go to the correct folder on your computer.
- On 4/20/2013 3:33 PM, bigjohn45m wrote:
i tried I2phd link to googleon older .exe and google says it doesn't exist.
Just out of curiosity, which link did you try that failed ?
Maybe I have to adjust some pointers...
73 Alberto I2PHD