File structure for membank files

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
      I need to make a dozen membank files programmatically. Does anyone know the structure of the membank files? Partis ASCII text but part is not.....

      Chuck
    • Chuck
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
        Alessio from Microtelecom had provided the details of the membank structure several years ago so I have the info I need.

        Now onward to some programming.....

        Chuck