Perseus with USB 3

  • Huw
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
      Just got myself a new laptop, it only has the blue USB 3 ports. Is there a work around? If not when are the new drivers that will work with USB 3 expected.

      Huw
      G7EBP
    • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013

        Huw,

        Soon – I’ve tested 32-bit and 64-bit Perseus DLLs with my own software.

        Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

        http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

        From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Huw

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
          Oh good! Thank you very much.

          Huw
          G7EBP

          --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

          > Huw,
          >

          > Soon - I've tested 32-bit and 64-bit Perseus DLLs with my own software.
          >

          > Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
          >
          > http://v2.sdr-radio.com/
          >

          > From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On
          > Behalf Of Huw
          >
          > Just got myself a new laptop, it only has the blue USB 3 ports. Is there a
          > work around? If not when are the new drivers that will work with USB 3
          > expected.

        • Huw
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013
            I am getting withdrawal symptoms, when is soon?

            Huw
            G7EBP

            --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Huw" <huwfinney@...> wrote:

            > Oh good! Thank you very much.
            >

            > > Soon - I've tested 32-bit and 64-bit Perseus DLLs with my own software.
            > >

            > > Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
          • Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013

              Hi,

              Me – no idea, your friends in Italy know the answer.

              Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

              http://v2.sdr-radio.com/

              From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Huw

              I am getting withdrawal symptoms, when is soon?

            • alx_mtc
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2013
                Hi Huw,

                I've just sent you an email.