Please assist

  • jrodick@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2013
      I have a Perseus & ICom 706MKIIG that I am trying to sync. using Bobcat. I just purchased a new Fujitsu E751 notebook running on Windows 7 (32bit). I downloaded the current versions of Perseus and Bobcat from the websites this week and am unable to get Bobcat to detect either of the two radio's. I have tried (all) the VSP programs but with not luck. Ham Radio Deluxe does detect them. Please assist. I have spent weeks trying to get Bobcat to work. I used to have a notebook that had XP and the software ran okay. Thank you for your considerations.
      Joseph WB4SSG
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2013
        Hello