Perseus on sale

  • Mack
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2013
      Hello everyone. After about a year of not being on radio scene, I have decided to sell my Perseus SDR. I have thought a few times about it, but now it's time for it to go to another home that can use it more than I do. I have a Wellbrook ALA-100 antenna that could go with it if the offer I receive is adequate.

      My Perseus is in mint condition and have received very little use (I would say less than 100 hours), mostly on recordings on the LF band for NDB chasing.

      I would send it by post office certificate (only to Europe unless we share sending costs) and the price I am asking for the receiver is 600 euros.

      You can contact me for any further question if any of you are interested.

      Best wishes de EA7IWC