Re: [perseus_SDR] Multiple Perseus Software Licenses - One Physical Perseus Receiver

  • Willi Passmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2013
      Mark,

      AFAIK, this is true for every windows based PC and for every device with an USB driver of its own.
      USB driver installs work only for the USB socket where the device is connected to at the time of the installation.

      vy 73,
      Willi

      http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html
      SDR-Special
      http://www.mediafire.com/?2lve8wq6y1ou2
      Perseus Databases - Third Party Software Guide & more

      Am 08.04.2013 13:51, schrieb Mark Durenberger:
      I might add that, with some computers, you need to “authorize” EACH of the USB jacks you want to use for the SDR.

      I don’t understand why this would be...but on two of my laptops I had to do this.

      Regards,

      Mark Durenberger

      Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 1:58 AM
      Subject: Re: [perseus_SDR] Multiple Perseus Software Licenses - One Physical Perseus Receiver

      Gary,
      you enable the software by attaching your hardware ONCE! After you have had the receiver and software running, you can now remove the receiver and run software "un-locked" for remote control.

      You still may get the notice about the plug-in for frequency converters, simply click igore, and check box "do not show next time" and you do not have to see this again.

      /Lasse SM5GLC