FM+ for sale - can ship from US

  • Alessio Sacchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      Folks,

      my last relocation brought some gear resizing as well.

      I have a brand new FM+ converter - never powered up - sitting on my desk in its box and I am willing to let it go for a reasonable price considering its conditions.

      For the follows in US, I will be in Boston w/b April 8th: I can stick it in my bag and ship it from there to cut the costs.

      Please contact me offline if interested.

      Alessio IZ4EFN