Elpac Linear Regulated DC Power Supply

  • bigskyaudiomt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      I have several new Elpac WM075-1950 linear regulated DC power supplies for use with Perseus available. Low noise power supply provides up to 1.5A current capacity at 5-volt DC output. 120-volt AC input only. Correct sized coaxial style plug (2.5mm). Can be upgraded for even lower noise operation along with adding zener overvoltage output protection at additional cost. $39.99 plus shipping for standard version. Contact me for further details if interested.
    • ba.williams@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9 8:27 PM
        I'm interested.
      • bigskyaudio@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12 2:05 PM
          They have all sold and I just forgot to mention it.