Hello

  • k7ld
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
      I am looking forward to using my Perseus receiver. The specifications
      published so far look very good. I understand there may be lab test
      results published in an Italian language magazine. Is it possible to
      post them here for viewing?

      Best Regards,

      Jim
    • Nico iv3nwv
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "k7ld" <jkenny809@...> wrote:

        > I am looking forward to using my Perseus receiver. The specifications
        > published so far look very good. I understand there may be lab test
        > results published in an Italian language magazine. Is it possible to
        > post them here for viewing?
        >
        > Best Regards,
        >
        > Jim

        Ken,
        some tests have been published by Marco Bruno, IK1ODO, on one of the
        last issues of the italian "Radio Kit Elettronica" magazine.
        I've invited Marco on this group so he can reply directly to your
        questions.

        73s,
        Nico - iv3nwv