Re: [perseus_SDR] SDR-Radio.com Proudly Presents...

  • Rein Faber
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 1, 2013
    Op 1-2-2013 17:47, Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV schreef:

    Might be. Any chance of posting a screenshot or two in the SDR-Radio support group?

    How did you make the recording – which software?

    Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

    http://dit-dit-dit.com

    Hello Simon,

    The recording was made with Mestor. On the attached screenshot
    the program is tuned to 1445 khz while I was listening to Radio
    Seagull on 1395 khz.

    73,

    Rein.
  • Guido Schotmans
    Message 40 of 40 , Feb 1, 2013
      Yes, I've tested is now as well and indeed there are weird things happening. RTBF 621 is appearing on 671 kHz and when trying to click the VFO, it jumps back by 50 kHz. Must have to do with the part that is going below 0 kHz in these files.

      73,

      Guido.