It's happening (Perseus & SDR-Radio)

  • Paul PD0PSB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
    Simon hammered the keyboard all night.

    With splendid results.
    (see attached)

    73
    Paul
    PD0PSB
  • Ron
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
      My eyes are filled with tears of happyness;-) Thanks for sharing this with us mortals. A big thumbs up for Simon!

      73' Ron
      ON2RON

      > Simon hammered the keyboard all night.
      >
      > With splendid results.
      > (see attached)
      >
      > 73
      > Paul
      > PD0PSB

    • Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV
      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013

        Ta!

        It’ll be an official technical preview later today, so far Mauno is experiencing problems, I suspect snow in his PC but we’ll see.

        I have many, many SDR radios here, I must say the Perseus is very good below 100kHz, I was watching last night. Mostly I use a remote server in England, I am currently attached to it watching 60m.

        Simon G4ELI/HB9DRV

        http://dit-dit-dit.com

        From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ron

        My eyes are filled with tears of happyness;-) Thanks for sharing this with us mortals. A big thumbs up for Simon!

      • doug12455
        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
          Absolutely! Thanks Simon..

          Brian