Update @ WA2ZKD

  • Jim Lill
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5, 2012

      As part of my buzz and noise chase, I just switched  to a Clifton Laboratories Z1501D.  So far, things sound better.   As it is a 3M whip, I have given up NVIS performance but have a though on how to fix that.

      ZKD
    • James
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 8, 2012
        Still running the whip but have done some ferrite and grounding work to minimize the ingress of the close TV and FM TX down the street. Will be trying a Pixel RF PRO-1 next.