Re: Perseus Driver lost during Win 8 Migration

  • Horst Jelen
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
      Same problem here with Windows 8 pro. I think it is not a problem of the
      USB-driver. HDSDR and CW-Skimmer are running fine.

      Horst
    • alx_mtc
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
        Windows 8 compatibility will probably require a new build.
        We are still working on it.

        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Horst Jelen" <horst.jelen@...> wrote:

        > Same problem here with Windows 8 pro. I think it is not a problem of the
        > USB-driver. HDSDR and CW-Skimmer are running fine.
        >
        > Horst

      • Ron
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
          Alex, I appreciate the effort to resolve the W8 problem, but did you tested the sofware compatiblity with the préreleases offered by Microsoft specially for testing to avoid such problems as they present themselfs now.

          I will upgrade one of my notebooks this weekend with W8pro and see if my Radiojet 1102S and Studio 1 will keep running.

          Sorry, to be a grumpy old man, nu pun intended ;-)

          Good luck with resolving the problems.

          Ciao, Ron
          ON2RON