strange font??? Update

  • EddieV
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hello group,

      A while back I mentioned that the fonts were hard to read. well I have the beta version on my HHD and have placed the software on another PC turned. and there , appeared the beta version with just good fonts e. So it seems that there are certain fonts must be installed!

      greeting,

      Eddie
    • alx_mtc
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
        Hi Eddie,
        I tried this path in the past with other users.
        Installing the right fonts is still not enough; in fact, Windows uses a FontMapper, that can switch the fonts even if you have the exact match.
        In the 4.0c beta I simply tried to force the system to use a TrueType font; I am now working for a solution.

        Alessio