Re: 4.0c issue (possibly)

  • alx_mtc
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2012
      No, there isn't one (yet?), but about the 4.0c version there are few topics, it is easier for us to track the bugs and reply to all users if the same subjects are dealt with within the same discussion.
      Alessio

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Dave GW4GTE" <dave@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Is there a document in the files section titled something like 'bugs we are aware of.txt' that is kept updated?
      >
      > Dave
      > --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "alx_mtc" <alessio.miani@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This problem is already confirmed and will be fixed.
      > > Before starting new topics, please take a look whether a problem has already been reported and confirmed, thank you.
      > >
      > > Alessio
      > >
      > > --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, José Alves <modulo@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Same hapen with me more slowly in 4.0C it looks we have the average button
      > > > turned "ON" !
      > > >

      > > > 73
      > > >
      > > > Jose Alves

    • Mark Durenberger Mobile
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
        Then may I sneak in under the tent, with the comment that I find the labeling quite a bit harder to read. The smaller lettering might work...if the colors were brighter...

        Thanks for a great product!

        Mark Durenberger
        On the Road

        From: alx_mtc