Re: RF noise issue

  • Huw
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 11, 2012
      If you are refering ot the bunch of carriers they are a motor drive, Vailant use them in their central heating boilers. The quick burst was probably someone washing their hands. Just wait until the winter when it will be on for hours. OFCOM here in the UK say it isn't interference worth bothering about, and what do I pay my taxes for????

      Huw
      G7EBP