Planned downtime of Perseus directory server: August 2, 2012, 01:00 - 03:30 UTC

  • Günter Lorenz
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
      Due to necessary works, our ISP (Deutsche Telekom) has advised that our fibre-optic internet connection will be interrupted tonight, i.e. August 2, 2012, between 01:00 - 03:30 UTC.
      This means that the Perseus directory server will not be reached by the servers, and the Server map will show the servers state at the moment of disconnection. Once the connection is restored by the ISP, everything will return to normal automagically.

      73,
      Günter
    • doug12455
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
        Günter
        Thank you for the update.

        Brian - W8GTX

        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, Günter Lorenz <glorenz@...> wrote:

        > Due to necessary works, our ISP (Deutsche Telekom) has advised that our fibre-optic internet connection will be interrupted tonight, i.e. August 2, 2012, between 01:00 - 03:30 UTC.
        > This means that the Perseus directory server will not be reached by the servers, and the Server map will show the servers state at the moment of disconnection. Once the connection is restored by the ISP, everything will return to normal automagically.
        >
        > 73,
        > Günter

      • Mauno Ritola

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
            Yep, that was an unplanned downtime, caused by ISP. Down from 04:17 to 11:25 UTC.
            Everything is now back to normal.
            73,
            Günter