markers. log and Excel 2007

  • Werner Karn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
      can someone please guide me how to export the data from the markers.log file
      into Excel2007 so that the colomns are seperate.

      Thanks and regards

      Werner
    • Chuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, Werner Karn <werner.karn@...> wrote:

        > can someone please guide me how to export the data from the markers.log file
        > into Excel2007 so that the colomns are seperate.
        >
        > Thanks and regards
        >
        > Werner

        Werner:

        Go here:

        http://www.thomasn.sverige.net/

        and then scroll down to the Perseus section where you will finda document titled "Perseus markers import guide for Excel".

        Chuck
      • Werner Karn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
          Thank you Chuck. Much appreciated.