Re: (Still Stumped) Perseus Servers Directory

  • doug12455
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2012
      Not responding in what way? Does it show that you connected but you see no input on the server (like the band scope)?

      Brian

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Fadely" <fadely@...> wrote:

      > I can now see a lot of radios on the map but when I select one (even though
      > my network messages say I'm connected) my radio is not responding.any ideas?
      >

      > Eric

    • Eric Fadely
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
        Brian,

        Yes, the message screen says that I have sucessfully connected and that my session will end in "x" amout of minutes but nothing comes up on the band scope.

        Eric

        ---- doug12455 <doug124@...> wrote:

        =============
        Not responding in what way? Does it show that you connected but you see no input on the server (like the band scope)?

        Brian

        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Fadely" <fadely@...> wrote:

        > I can now see a lot of radios on the map but when I select one (even though
        > my network messages say I'm connected) my radio is not responding.any ideas?
        >

        > Eric

      • Steven M Sherman
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012

          Eric,

             I presume you have UDP 8014 open. If you have not before, give my server a try in Los Angeles area. Have had no reports of anyone having trouble getting on.
             AA6IO Steve

          ---- doug12455 <doug124@...> wrote:

          =============
          Not responding in what way? Does it show that you connected but you see no input on the server (like the band scope)?

          Brian

          --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Fadely" <fadely@...> wrote:

          > I can now see a lot of radios on the map but when I select one (even
          though
          > my network messages say I'm connected) my radio is not responding.any
          ideas?

          > Eric

        • Eric Fadely
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012

            Steve,

            Works like a champ on your server.

            Thanks to Brian I found my IP had changed so I am back up and running in Virginia Beach.

            Thanks all for the help.

            Eric F

            Virginia Beach Virginia

            ---- doug12455 <doug124@...> wrote:

            Not responding in what way? Does it show that you connected but you see no input on the server (like the band scope)?

            Brian

            --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Fadely" <fadely@...> wrote:

            > I can now see a lot of radios on the map but when I select one (even though
            > my network messages say I'm connected) my radio is not responding.any ideas?
            >

            > Eric

          • Steven M Sherman MD