Power Supply

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012

      Someone have source where I can buy an ELPAC linear Power Supply  we all know the specs...

    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <kyw1060@...> wrote:

        > Someone have source where I can buy an ELPAC linear Power Supply we all
        > know the specs...

        Google is your friend. All kinds of links.

        Jerry
      • nickcarr3151
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
          FYI, I did some research on this and Elpac doesn't currently make a linear wall-wart. The older model is end of life and is getting harder to find.

          I'm using this one and it's very quiet:

          http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_319986_-1