Brand new FM+ for sale (2 months old)

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hello all,

      Because FM DX is very tough in my mountainous area,
      because I'm not allowed to mount any antenna on the roof, I decided to sell my FM+.

      Yet, this converter is really great, especially the filter width one can adjust down to a few Hz and the PBT.
      Needless to say it's in PERFECT condition. I'm non-smoker.

      Purchased from SSB Electronic (Germany) 2 MONTHS AGO, 299 euros (+ shipping).
      I'm asking 249 euros (+ shipping).
      Original box + invoice of course.

      Regards.