Studio 1

  • theoldcop
    Message 1 of 74 , May 1, 2012
      Good afternoon,
      I realize I'm not the only one who is beginning to feel as though he purchased a rather expensive product which, based on the company/developer's lack of activity on this forum and lack of continued product development, appears to have been abandoned (PLEASE correct me if this is incorrect!). So now I am in search of third-party software development. During my search I discovered
      Studio 1 software which looks very promising. I went to www.woodboxradio.com, clicked on the link to Studio 1 and, using both Firefox and Internet Explorer, was transferred to the Flash Slideshow Maker web site. Do I have an issue with my browsers or PC or is this happening to others as well.
      Thank you for listening to my mini-rant and helping me with my issue.

      John
    • f5lol_91
      Message 74 of 74 , Feb 1, 2014

        Hello all,

        I tried the demo version of Studio 1 but one thing that I like is the several marker recording possibility with native Perseus software. It is very interesting to monitor and log the field strength in drive tests. I don't see this possibility with Studio 1. The native version is so good, except the full screen issue, that I don't see the reason to change for another software !

        73,

        Jean-Pierre F5LOL