FS: Perseus

  • david_l_salomon
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      FS, my Perseus, s/n 00048. $800 + shipping. In excellent condition, works perfectly. Will include a USB cable and 5v switching power supply. Paypal only. Will ship internationally (USPS Priority only). Email david_salomon at hotmail dot com if interested.

      Thanks!
    • Rafman®
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2014
        Anyone interested in buying a MINT Perseus SDR?
        About 20 hours on it... 1 year old $850.00
        Speak now or it goes to eBay Thanks de K4RAF
      • Matt .
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2014
          I'm interested if you can knock the price down to $800?

          Regards,

          Matt.

          To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
          From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com