Re: [perseus_SDR] Frequency shift when recording

  • paul crankshaw
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 150 KB
    I notice that you have a bandwidth of around 200 Hz whilst I was using a bandwith of 24 Hz and observing a very small shift.   I wonder if the shift would show on the bandwidth you selected.

    Today's plot on 950 kHz with the three periods of recording clearly visible - the shift is in the order of 0.1 Hz

    Paul

    On 30/01/2012 14:12, Mauno Ritola wrote:

    I tested this twice by setting recording and watching what happens but not the slightest shift.