issues with software

  • ED
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011

      Hello gang

      I would like to de install all the perseus software and reload.. but I get  banner to try again because another program is using it..

      What do I need to do? Thanks

      Ed

    • Bill Nollman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011

        Reboot your PC maybe ?

        Bill

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
          There is not such a ting like install or uninstall Perseus. You have to (probably after a reboot)
          - delete the Perseus folder,
          - delete the version folder in the registry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microtelecom s.r.l./Perseus/
          - uninstall the Perseus HF Receiver (WinUSB) driver in Device manager. Or if you still have an old driver in the Universal serial bus controller, this must surely be uninstalled while this is the now obsolete driver.

          73,

          Guido.

          I wo uld like to de install all the perseus software and reload.. but I get  banner to try again because another program is using it..

          What do I need to do? Thanks

          Ed

          Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
          Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
          Versie: 10.0.1415 / Virusdatabase: 2102/4060 - datum van uitgifte: 12/06/11