RE: [perseus_SDR] YAPS

  • Guido Schotmans
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
      Ron,

      Go to the file menu and click "Change wav directory" ;-)

      Guido.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
        Thanks Guido!

        73' Ron

        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Guido Schotmans" <guidoschotmans@...> wrote:

        > Ron,
        >
        > Go to the file menu and click "Change wav directory" ;-)
        >
        > Guido.
        >

        > _____

      • DirkCL
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2011
          --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <bikeron@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Guido!
          >
          > 73' Ron

          Hi Ron,

          Guido apparently has RTFM (*)

          "The first time YaPS is started, it will set the location of the .wav directory to the directory where YaPS was installed. You can change this location by clicking File > Change wav directory."

          (*) Read The F*cking Manual :0)