Re: [perseus_SDR] DX Fishbarrel program

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2011
      > It's on, during our local evenings and mornings. Anyway, Nick is very open
      > to share the inside workings of his program to developers. I'm wondering
      > whether anyone would wish to tackle a Perseus running version of his DX
      > Fishbarrel. Two features would be very interesting to me. I'm sure there

      I once got pointed to that and made something similar with SpecLab that needed
      the least amount of work.
      This shows the entire MW spectrum
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/temp/Spectr-090212-0057-DxScape-Full.jpg

      This shows only the 10kHz channels
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/temp/Spectr-090212-0058-DxScape-10kHz-only.jpg

      Not much to see as it was made during a test.

      However I found it not that helpful and rather prefer monitoring specific
      channels. So I never used it again.

      With recordings I rather use PB-selector of StationList to check channels, it's
      more efficient, especially when simultanously monitoring the carriers, if
      unusuals show up I get alerted

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Antennas hor.: 45-87MHz: 11-ele, FM: 15.11, Band-III:13-ele, UHF:48-ele,
      MW: 90m bev 220°, 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm

      http://fewo.3sdesign.de - Vacation home: DX right at the Northsea coast