HDSDR - Sound Card Setup

  • glg1@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2011
      Hello All,

      Q: What is the correct "Sound Card" setup for the HDSDR software?

      I am not able to correctly sent the Audio Data from HDSDR to any decode software like,
      MixW2?

      Setup at this point:
      1) Using Perseus SDR (software inside HDSDR directory)
      2) HDSDR sound card selection is:
      a) Rx Input from Radio
      b) Virtual Cable 1 (VSPE - Virtual Serial Ports Emulator)
      *** A-OK - running Perseus v40b software
      c) Perseus (b) --> Com 11 => Com 10
      3) Rx output (speaker) -Cirrus Logic HD Audio
      4) Same above for MixW2

      What switch am I missing? To get the sound card data to the data decode software?

      Your comments are most welcome -- thanks for your input to my output

      73's

      Greg
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2011
        You might need VAC (Virtual Audio Cable) thats what i use to decode DRM with Perseus + Dream software. It work also with CWSkimmer etc..

        73 Peter