Perseus Control Software for Mac OSX

  • Fenu
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 18, 2011
      Hello,

      Many SWL's and Ham's have a Mac Computer in the shack. I also.

      My ask to Nico Palermo:
      Coming someday a Perseus Control Software for Mac OSX?

      The solutions with Paralells and other VM's don't works...

      Kind Regards

      Fernando
    • Ron
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 23, 2011
        Fernando, not all of us share your affection for Mac OS. I work with both Windows OS and Mac OS and find the Mac a very expensive showhorse with no serious advantages. No pun intended, both work end of story. Some people like Cartier watches, but they only give you the time as all the others do.

        greetings,
        Ron