Using MixW with Perseus

  • Walter Salmaniw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
      For whatever reason, I don't seem to be able to use my MixW program with wav files from Perseus.  Listening live on Perseus is not a problem (and decoding things like SSTV), but if I take a wav file and play back, my MixW won't "see" the output from Perseus.  I've tried all sorts of combinations of input/output settings in MixW, but no luck.  Anyone out there a Perseus and MixW driver?  I was trying to decode the SAQ CW signal.  Thanks!  ....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC
    • Lasse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
        Not sure, but guess you need VAC to route the audio to MixW. Do not
        think you can use a wav-file from Perseus as an input for MixW, this is
        not an audio file...
        You need to play the file within Perseus or WinRad and route audio via
        VAC to MixW.

        /Lasse SM5GLC