2 separate soundcard outputs

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      Just discovered that I can use 2 separate independend soundcard outputs by just
      enableing "multi streaming" (Realtech)

      Once enabled you'll see two "audio output devices" one outputs to the rear
      connector the other to the front connector. So you could use 2x perseus *if* it
      would have a soundcard selector. Unfortunately there's none.

      However other app's having that can make use of that.

      Now I can also enable multi stream for the *recording* path, but for some
      reason it only creates a "Realteck HDA Primary input"
      but not a "Secondary input."
      So I cannot record via stereomix from that secondary output

      Q:
      Do you get the secondary input?
      I'm using XP

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      hor. Antennas: 11-ele 45-87MHz 13-ele Band-III, 48-ele UHF, FM: 15.11
      MW: 90m bev 220°, 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm

      http://fewo.3sdesign.de - Vacation home: DX right at the Northsea coast
    • dr_deepam
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2011
        thats a real disadvantage not to be able to select the output soundcard like in other sdr software (like in spectravue).
        the main reason why i (or i think many others but i am wondering how they do it as they are not claiming it)
        can use it for is to be able to use a decoding program liek rtty or whatever.
        mostly they are using VAC but if you had 2 perseus or in my case i have AOR-IQ what is "peseus for 25 Mhz - 3150Mhz
        i cant use VAC and a decoder because they are using the same channel what destroys the decoding.
        i dont know why nico doesnt implement such an important function.
        a little off-topic...
        ar2300 with ar-iq has a big problem. the IF is in GHZ regions inverted and in the program code has to be just a little "invert" switch.... let us see if it ever come ;)