Perseus-CAT-Code

  • mhe_germany
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 11:41 PM
      Hello
      What is the difference between the commands "Transfer frequency" and "Read operating frequency" or "Set frequency".
      Many thanks for any informations.
      mhe
    • alx_mtc
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 12:54 AM
        If I remember correctly:
        -"transfer" does not expect an "Ok" reply message
        -"read" does expect it
        -"set" tunes the receiver to the specified frequency

        --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "mhe_germany" <mhe_germany@...> wrote:

        > Hello
        > What is the difference between the commands "Transfer frequency" and "Read operating frequency" or "Set frequency".
        > Many thanks for any informations.
        > mhe

      • mhe_germany
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 4:30 AM
          Hi,
          thank you for the quick answer. It was a fine help for me.
          mhe