Reading Perseus Setup.

  • markhuss339
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
      I'm writing a simple Log/list program as an exercise. Is there a way to determine the frequency, and perhaps other parameters the Perseus receiver is set to while the Perseus software is running? Looked over the SDK, and it seems more suited to control rather than query.
    • alx_mtc
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
        Use the CI-V protocol on COM port 11 (you will need com0com or VSPE.
        Perseus uses the same serial protocol of ICOM radios.