Important message to the Perseus people about the Perseus Map feature.

  • dylerware
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 13, 2011
      Without going into details, with a simple trick you can make all Perseus icons + information invisible on the map.

      Can someone confirm not seeing any devices on http://microtelecom.it/map/PerseusServers.html ?

      If confirmed, i'll post this in Database aswell, also without details.
      This is a bug.
    • gi4xfn
      Message 70 of 70 , Mar 8, 2014
        Thanks Hiro now sorted the ip had changed itself in my Router.

        73 Steve GI4XFN