V4 suggestion

  • Dave GW4GTE
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
      would it be possible for the server window to display some basic info on what the hardware is doing?

      I may be wrong but it doesn't look like there's any way to determine what frequency/mode the Perseus receiver is being tuned to. Not essential to know , but nice for the sysop to see - possibly at the bottom of the server window above the date/time and bandwidth info?

      Does the server software allow CI-V commands? that could be a good way to extract info.

      Dave GW4GTE
    • Mauno Ritola
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
        I agree, at least frequency would be nice to see, just like in SDR-Radio remote server.

        73, Mauno

        22.1.2011 20:23, Dave GW4GTE kirjoitti:

        would it be possible for the server window to display some basic info on what the hardware is doing?

        I may be wrong but it doesn't look like there's any way to determine what frequency/mode the Perseus receiver is being tuned to. Not essential to know , but nice for the sysop to see - possibly at the bottom of the server window above the date/time and bandwidth info?

        Does the server software allow CI-V commands? that could be a good way to extract info.

        Dave GW4GTE

      • Massimo 'Max' MUCCI - I8NHJ
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
          Re: [perseus_SDR] V4 suggestion Ciao Dave
          my 2 cents... also to know the IP address of the server could be good. using a dynamic connection means to have the IP changed any time. The only way to quickly know the address is the "ipconfig" command.
          Thanks

          73 de Max, I8NHJ/NH7CU
          one of EL2PP, 1A0KM, JT1Y, E30GA, T77V, TT8MM, T32R, K5K, XR0X, S05X, 4O3T, BS7H, K4M, PJ7E