Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Scheduler

  • Jason Sdr
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2010
      Thank you Enrico
      It is working now, must have been human error ( me ! )
      Great program, thanks for making it available.

      Kind regards

      Stephen

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2012
        Hi,
        If there will be a new software release I would like to kindly ask for a built in recording scheduler. The recording feature is one of the most important USPs of Perseus and any other SDR. That feature is even better with a scheduler.

        /Kjell-Göran
      • bjarnemjelde
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 23, 2012
          You are aware of Mestor? See message 16447.

          Bjarne