Re: Scheduler

  • F5Tiger
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2010
      > I then click the alarm clock schedule button but at 1151 nothing happens.

      CIVprog works with UTC time.
      Check the UTC time displayed on the status bar.
      Let me know...
      Enrico
    • Jason Sdr
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2010
        Thank you Enrico
        It is working now, must have been human error ( me ! )
        Great program, thanks for making it available.

        Kind regards

        Stephen

        > I then click the alarm clock schedule button but at 1151 nothing happens.

        CIVprog works with UTC time.
        Check the UTC time displayed on the status bar.
        Let me know...
        Enrico

      • KGB
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22, 2012
          Hi,
          If there will be a new software release I would like to kindly ask for a built in recording scheduler. The recording feature is one of the most important USPs of Perseus and any other SDR. That feature is even better with a scheduler.

          /Kjell-Göran
        • bjarnemjelde
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 23, 2012
            You are aware of Mestor? See message 16447.

            Bjarne