one Perseus SDR remaining for sale

  • JamesK
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010
      All-

      Only a few items remain...the QS1R, R8500, PCR2500, etc. -- are all sold. Here is what's left:

      Perseus SDR - cables, switching power supply

      R&S EK895 - all cables, etc., original case - has several options - TCXO, IF, etc.

      JPS NIR-12 Filter - power supply

      Ten-Tec RX-331 - power cable, DSP audio and control cables, CRX Commander software license

      JPS NRU-600 DSP Noise Reduction Unit - cables, power supply

      Watkins-Johnson WJ-8617A with built-in spectrum monitor *unblocked

      Notes:
      - all items in great shape and working condition.

      - The EK895 and WJ-8617A both have 'waiting lists' of several interested buyers each...I will gladly send interested buyers more details by e-mail approximately 7 December

      All the above items will ship from Cagliari (Italy). Yes, you are welcome to use your own shipping accounts and arrange a pickup (this is often cheaper if you have your own shipping account and discounts applied).

      Kindly let me know of your interest prior to 7 December -- thank you!

      James