Re: [perseus_SDR] Wrplus SDR 1.01

  • Matthias Zwoch
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      Am 03.10.2010 18:45, schrieb Greg Gilbert:

      > Hello to list:
      >

      > Sandro,
      >
      > (1) Running Perseus and Virtual Serial Ports Emulator. Runs great, no
      > problem.
      >
      > What I would like to do at the same time (1), is also send the sound /
      > data steam to other software via Virtual Serial
      > Ports Emulator. Virtual Serial Ports Emulator setup: Com10 => Com11
      >
      > (2) To other software: Multipsk, MixW2, Dream DRM, HamRadio Deluxe.
      >
      > At this point, I don't see any sound / data passed to the "other software"?

      You may use Virtual Audio Cable VAC to send the sound output from WRPlus
      to any Decoder etc. Configure VAC as the default input device in the
      Windows System dialog for audio configuration and set the sound output
      in WRPlus to VAC. Any decoder including those which have no option for
      sound card selection will run in this configuration. If you want to hear
      the audio too, you may use the "audiorepeater.exe" coming together with
      VAC. Because a VAC cable can have multiple consumers you can have one
      stream from WRPlus to the decoder and a copy of that stream can be
      directed to the sound output of a real soundcard using "audiorepeater.exe".

      73 de Matthias
    • Antonio Pilichi (i5 NQK)
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        I have copied the ExtIO DLL for Winrad in the Wrplus directory and I am able to command Perseus directly.