Wrplus SDR 1.01

  • Greg Gilbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      Hello to list:

      Sandro,

      (1) Running Perseus and Virtual Serial Ports Emulator. Runs great, no problem.

      What I would like to do at the same time (1), is also send the sound / data steam to other software via Virtual Serial
      Ports Emulator. Virtual Serial Ports Emulator setup: Com10 => Com11

      (2) To other software: Multipsk, MixW2, Dream DRM, HamRadio Deluxe.

      At this point, I don't see any sound / data passed to the "other software"?

      Any way to "open up" or port the sound / data to the outside PC world? Looks like Wrplus is blocking the sound to use with (2)

      Hope you understand my needs better.

      Thank you for your interest.

      Greg

      > Q: How to port the VSC data output to both the Perseus and a decode software, like MixW2 or others?
    • Matthias Zwoch
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        Am 03.10.2010 18:45, schrieb Greg Gilbert:

        > Hello to list:
        >

        > Sandro,
        >
        > (1) Running Perseus and Virtual Serial Ports Emulator. Runs great, no
        > problem.
        >
        > What I would like to do at the same time (1), is also send the sound /
        > data steam to other software via Virtual Serial
        > Ports Emulator. Virtual Serial Ports Emulator setup: Com10 => Com11
        >
        > (2) To other software: Multipsk, MixW2, Dream DRM, HamRadio Deluxe.
        >
        > At this point, I don't see any sound / data passed to the "other software"?

        You may use Virtual Audio Cable VAC to send the sound output from WRPlus
        to any Decoder etc. Configure VAC as the default input device in the
        Windows System dialog for audio configuration and set the sound output
        in WRPlus to VAC. Any decoder including those which have no option for
        sound card selection will run in this configuration. If you want to hear
        the audio too, you may use the "audiorepeater.exe" coming together with
        VAC. Because a VAC cable can have multiple consumers you can have one
        stream from WRPlus to the decoder and a copy of that stream can be
        directed to the sound output of a real soundcard using "audiorepeater.exe".

        73 de Matthias
      • Antonio Pilichi (i5 NQK)
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
          I have copied the ExtIO DLL for Winrad in the Wrplus directory and I am able to command Perseus directly.