Digital Encryption Software

  • N0YSQ
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2010
      Hello to the group ! I would like a suggestion as to some current Software that is recommended for CW/RTTY/FSK/Hell../Sitor/ETC....for the SDR.I just purchased Perseus so I am going to get past that learning curve...LOL.
      Thanks for any suggestions as to what works well, I am not talking freeware disapointments here but solid Working Decoders.... I refuse to dust off my m7000 !

      Thanks in advance for any suggestions

      73's
    • Marco IK1ODO -2
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2010
        At 15:01 31-08-10, you wrote:

        >Hello to the group ! I would like a suggestion as to some current
        >Software that is recommended for CW/RTTY/FSK/Hell../Sitor/ETC....for
        >the SDR.I just purchased Perseus so I am going to get past that
        >learning curve...LOL.
        >Thanks for any suggestions as to what works well, I am not talking
        >freeware disapointments here but solid Working Decoders.... I refuse
        >to dust off my m7000 !
        >
        >Thanks in advance for any suggestions
        >
        >73's

        I mainly use:
        MultiPSK by F6CTE. Ugly operator interface :-), needs some study to
        be used... but a very nice and powerful program, works well, has MANY
        decoding options, is not freeware, but may be freely tested. Vy good
        for almost all modes supported.
        JVCOMM32 for fax and NAVTEX
        FLDIGI for Olivia, Contestia, Thor, Domino, PSK etc
        MIxW for many ham modes

        Then have a look at http://members.fortunecity.com/xe1bef/soundcard.htm

        One must experiment, and find the right set of programs - there is no
        free food :-)

        73 - Marco IK1ODO
      • Huw
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
          Ham Radio Deluxe, also free. Can control the Perseus too.