Very Good News from USA

  • iv3nwv
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      I'm glad to inform those who might be interested that Gerry Rodski at SSB USA is back in his office, glad to provide his support to all the NA Perseus users.

      In the past few months Gerry had a serious problem with his health, he underwent a delicate surgery operation in Philadelphia that kept him far from home, from his work, from his phone and from his friends.
      I've received a phone call from him right this afternoon and spoked Gerry for long, learning from his voice that in these last days he has quickly recovered.

      I'm really glad that you are again in good shape, buddy.
      Welcome back with all of us!

      73s
      Nico / IV3NWV
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010

        Welcome back Gerry. Excelllent to talk to about the product after the sale. Wish him good health from Mike in Delaware

        Serving the USAF 31 years and counting

        I'm glad to inform those who might be interested that Gerry Rodski at SSB USA is back in his office, glad to provide his support to all the NA Perseus users.

        In the past few months Gerry had a serious problem with his health, he underwent a delicate surgery operation in Philadelphia that kept him far from home, from his work, from his phone and from his friends.
        I've received a phone call from him right this afternoon and spoked Gerry for long, learning from his voice that in these last days he has quickly recovered.

        I'm really glad that you are again in good shape, buddy.
        Welcome back with all of us!

        73s
        Nico / IV3NWV

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com
        =======

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com
        =======
      • WALTER SALMANIW
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
          Great news, Nico.  Let me tell a story about Gerry (I hope he doesn't mind).  Last summer, I had a problem with my Perseus (purchased from Italy before there were any North American distributors).  I called Gerry for some advice.  He was extremely helpful and pointed me in the right direction for repairs.  We had a wonderful conversation about DXing and the future of the hobby.  He clearly was very well informed.  It was immediately evident that he was a very caring individual.  I'm very happy to hear that his health concerns are behind him.  Good luck, Gerry.....Walt