Audioclips of Perseus

  • schiffhauer.nils
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2007
      Hi, all - I have to express my great respect to Nico to have designed
      such an unique and extraordinary combo of hardware, firmware ("The
      personality of a SDR", as Joe Mitola placed it), and software.
      I feel more than happy to be on of the beta testers in Germany, and
      did that ofer numerous hours with raising fun.
      If you like to join Perseus "on the air", just click to:
      http://www.ssb.de/amateur/products/perseus/perseus.shtml
      And then: above left, on of the button "Hörproben" (yes, there is some
      explanation in English underway).
      I am delighted by such a tranparent and clear intelligibility of even
      difficult to receive stations, I never encountered such a sound in the
      last nearly 40 years of SWLing with any receiver (and I had tried them
      out nearly all - from RCA's AR-88 over Collins' 95-S1 to AEG
      Telefunken's precious E-18000A).
      Nico has done an overwhelming wonderful work which will change
      shortwave listening in a revolutionary way. Thank you, Nico!
      73 Nils, DK8OK
    • Highq
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2007
        Hi,

        I have created a new album in photo section of the group.
        Some "shots" of PERSEUS in action this morning.

        73 Beppe
        IK3VIG