6744Re: [perseus_SDR] Perseus and Windows 7

  • Hans Remeeus
    Sep 27, 2009
      It works afterall!!

      Pfff...

      With VSPE; Perseus and BobCAT with my Icom IC-7700 are now Synchronized.

      The problem was this:
      In my laptop I have a pretty high resolution display of of 1680x1050. In
      the Configuration of Windows 7 you can set the dimensions of the text in
      100, 125 and 150%. If you set this on 125 of 150% then it may cause
      problems with Perseus and BobCAT.

      Problem solved and happy op!

      73,
      Hans Remeeus (PA1HR)
      http://www.remeeus.eu
      Communication is about people, the rest is technology.

      Hans Remeeus schreef:
      > Today I tried for several hours, but on my laptop configuration Perseus
      > and BobCAT will not properly work with Windows 7 Ultimate. Not with VSPE
      > and not with Com0Com.
      >
      > The screen of BobCAT is mutilated/distorted and the little screen for
      > the Perseus frequency input is not fully been read-out.
      >
      > On my old laptop with Windows XP Professional everything works fine. I
      > will wait untill Windows 7 is not in the beta version anymore and try again.
      >
      > Thanks PE2HD for all the help!

      __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4408 (20090908) __________

      Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

      http://www.eset.com
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic